Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Pic That Requires Explanation


So, It was a few weeks before Romy's birthday, and we decided that we needed a male stripper for her birthday. Hannah and I put Toby on the task of finding the right man to take his clothes off in front of a bunch of strange foreigners. He promised that it was no problem.

The night of Romy's birhtday, Toby assured us that a show was going to happen. Then, just before showtime, he informed us that he was going to be the main attraction. The only condition is that I, BRAD, joins him in his show. This is a total suprise to me, as everyone knows I do not dance. And taking my clothes off in public is included in that category. But, after peer pressure, and because it is Romy's birthday, we come to a comprimise. Toby will do the stripping, and I just have to stand still and be his stripper pole.

Yeah, I'm sure you are thinking that is no big deal. But, having a good Thai friend stripping in front of you and using you as an inanimate steel pole is much more disturbing than it sounds. But, everyone had a good time...and it is still one of the most talked about events in Lopburi folklore.

Well worth it, even though I thought that the birthday girl(Romy) and Toby's wife(Gift) would find it strange...they loved it. So, we pleased everyone. Glad to do my part.

2 comments:

hootchinhannah said...

That was a funny night. The look on your face was priceless Brad.

Unknown said...

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen