Saturday, January 12, 2008

Youtube Myspace and I'll Google Your Yahoo


" Tomorrow, tomorrow...I love ya, tomorrow!"

========================================================


Things got quite rough on Koh Samet. I am not sure why they allowed themselves to be photographed in this state. I would have been in the photo as well, but I was still inside sleeping it off.

===================================================================

Hannah can be a little clumsy sometimes. So, for her own safety, it's best that she always wears a helmet.

========================================================
Manjula had a good night.




=========================



This is Chris, Melodie, Thomas and Danny. I don't really have a story for this picture because I don't remember it being taken.

========================================================


This is what happens when Brad is given a camera. I thought that they wanted me to take a picture of the penguin.



===================================================================



We get bored sometimes, so vogue-ing helps to pass the time.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's best that Hannah always wears a German guy on her head?